Depending on where you live and/or your shopping experience preferences, there are a number of options for buying my books and those of other authors.
I personally love to browse the shelves, reading jackets and getting a feel for the book in my hands. I like the diversity of selection in an independent bookstore, and I like supporting booksellers who have shown an interest in supporting me. I think that independent bookstore owners, staff, and shoppers often get to know each other in a way that inevitably benefits the shopper, the bookstore, and the community as a whole.
- At your local independent bookstore in Canada
- At your local independent bookstore in the US
- At your local independent bookstore in the UK
- At an online independent bookstore
- At a store that sells in a building and online
Some of my books are also available as e-books.
So many options! However you like to buy or read your books, I wish you many hours of satisfying reading!